Oct 2020 - Present
Wisdom Gaming - Creative Director
- Eight plus years of layout design in both print and digital formats for a highly circulated magazine - Game Informer.
- I have designed and participated in the creation of 100+ shows and events during my time at Wisdom Gaming.
- Since early 2021 I have been the primary designer on broadcasts for one of Riot Game’s IPs esports in North America - Teamfight Tactics
- I have had the pleasure of creating a cover design for Game Informer, a magazine that has a 7MM+ circulation.
- Adobe Suite: Primarily Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Some dabbling in After Effects and Premiere Pro
Office 365: Primarily Word and Powerpoint
- Figma: Primarily for front-end design
- Management structuring in Asana and communication reinforcement through Slack and Discord
I am calling out this next field specifically because while I do not work hands on in these programs, I understand them so I am able to design for them and to work closely and direct those who do.
- Direct and advise capable programs: SingularLIVE, Xpression, VMix, OBS.
- Layout design in both print and digital application
- Creative direction
- Brand implementation
- Broadcast design
- Marketing & publishing design
- AI prompt engineering
- Adaptable & resourceful
- Team and individual management
- Team strategy
- Organizational skill
- Point precision quality control
- Professional communication
May 2013 - Aug 2019
Game Informer Magazine - Graphic Designer
Apr 2012 - May 2013
The Afternoon Company - Head of Design
Sept 2011 - Oct 2020
Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD)
Bachlor Fine Arts, Graphic Design
2008 - 2012
During my college education I took a jump to study art and design in Japan. One of the requirements was to understand Japanese at an intermediate level as OUA did not cater strictly to English speakers.
Osaka University of Arts (OUA)
Exchange Student, Graphic Design
University of Minnesota (UofM)